MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Weigh in and run

197.2 - I'll take it.
Coffee with the girls - fabo! It was good to get all caught up. Breakfast consisted of a Green Monster and 5-shot, non-fat latte.
Farmer's market - equally fabo! Had a falafel wrap from the Greek Ladies...OMG YUM! Stocked up on feta, parmesan, apples, peppers, carrots, pita, cucumbers. I have a happy fridge.
After a brief, somewhat accidental nap, I finally got my butt in gear and went out for run, to get in my scheduled 6km steady run. My goal was to not walk it once, and I was doing really well, until I hit the ice slicked pathways on the east side of the Elbow River. Holy mother...at one point, without my feet moving, I was sliding backwards down a hill! I did not fall though, and finally got through the very nasty patch unscathed.
Garmin says: 52:40:53, 8:46/km, 151 bpm (86%), 357 calories
Slightly slower than the mid week runs, but as I said there were a few spots that I came to a deal halt to try and figure out which way to go.
Heading out to see Up in the Air with H-woman shortly. Mmmmm...2 hours of George Clooney, in all his hotness.
Later,

No comments:

Blog Archive