MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday catch-up

Yesterday was such a blur, that I sat down at the computer and honestly couldn't write a word. I was exhausted. Brief look at the day:
- breakfast - scrambled egg burrito
- after a little walk, I picked up some butter chicken w/veggies (why is it veggies to some people are just potatoes, carrots & peas??? Where's the cauliflower, broccoli, peppers, zucchini, etc???), naan and basmati rice. It was good (the chicken melted, it was so tender) but sat like a lump all afternoon. Not a good feeling.
- it was Day 1 of month end, which in accounting land means I was busy!
- came home, grabbed what I needed for the Epicure unit meeting, some goat-cheese/Epicure 3-onion tarts I made and changed for Boot Camp. Which ROCKED! We did some new moves, that I'm going to call speed-skating, and man, does my butt feel it today. And Trainer Josh and I discussed and set up some new moves for me to do for warm-up, once my marathon mileage starts picking up (like this Sunday, for example). We both don't want me to over train and hurt myself again.
- Went straight to Epicure meeting from Boot Camp, in my sweaty glory. After a couple of hours there, came home and collapsed. Hence no post.
Since I didn't make dinner last night (3 little tarts and a piece of potato pie does not equate dinner), I didn't have anything leftover for lunch today. That and I slept in! So, it was an egg burrito for breakfast again (at least they use real eggs and whole wheat wraps), and lunch was a chicken quesadilla. That came after my best 6km Tempo run yet. I pushed myself hard today, and it felt freaking AWESOME!!
1. 7:10.32
2. 7:00.20
3. 6:55.31
4. 6:43.70
5. 6:32.27
6. 7:00.09
Overall average pace of 6:55/km. Whoot-whoo!!!!
Tomorrow is hills, and since I will be enjoying a Lebanese feast with H-woman at dinner time, I'll head out and run them at lunch. Can't wait to see how that goes.
After stocking up on some groceries, and at the drugstore, I'm now home for the evening. I do feel like I need something more to eat (had a BLT for dinner, since I was still full from lunch), so I think a bowl of Kashi with strawberries and almond milk will do nicely.
Later,

No comments:

Blog Archive