MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, March 22, 2010

Ah, sleep...

I held out till 10:30 last night (and that was HARD!) before hitting the sack, and since I could leave my alarm off, decided I would sleep till I wasn't tired any more. Despite a brief interlude at 4:25am (George was hungry), I slept quite soundly till just before 9 am. And what really woke me up was my hip saying it has had quite enough of laying still! Once I got up and started moving around, the pain eased off, but if it stays like this, I'll wander into the chiro's and get it put back where it belongs!!
Enjoying a cup of coffee before I jump in the shower, then I think I'll wander over to Starbucks (two blocks from the house) and get a REAL coffee to kick-start my day. Then I have to get me and my car down to Mom's (about 10km from here) so that my mechanic can tell me what the problem is. Pray for green lights the whole way, as this dying and restarting business is boring. I asked him about my analysis (timing belt or fuel pump) and he said those sounded like possibilities, or it could be as simple as a dirty filter...I do park outside, in an alleyway - even though we're up on a pad, it's very dusty and dirty back there. I like the idea of dirty filter - sounds way cheaper than my options!! Fingers crossed!!
Had a wee snackapolooza last night, but then again, I did run 32km, so I guess it was justified. I did have 4 baked chicken fingers with an orange chipolte dipping sauce, and then a whole-wheat thin bun with raspberry jam and shredded cheddar cheese (don't knock it till you try it - jam and cheese belong together!). That was all to keep me from getting dressed and going to Shopper's Drug Mart and buying a congo bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs...I think I held off the urge long enough, and now I'm okay. It's a good thing stuff like that isn't normally in my house!
All right...'nuff sitting around. It's shower time.
Later,

No comments:

Blog Archive