MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, March 4, 2010

New pace group

My running peeps were no shows tonight, so Garrath suggested I run with the 4:45 ladies (gulp!), especially "after that tempo run you did this week"...um...okay... Actually, it felt great! The three of us rocked out a 7:27 pace for just over 7 km, and it felt fine. One lady commented that she heard my breathing and slowed us down, but I think I just got phlemy and was clearing my throat!
Nothing remarkable food wise today...despite filling my fridge with groceries on Tuesday, I haven't been home long enough, or made anything with leftovers for lunches, so have been very lazy! Today I had a multi-grain bagel with PB and a banana (memories of my childhood) for breakfast, and a piece of panko-crusted salmon in rice with broccoli for lunch. It was good, but the salmon was way over-cooked for me. I did decide that I have to buckle down and get back to planning the brekkies/lunches again. Just works out better in the long run.
Came home, changed and headed out again...story of my life. Talk at clinic tonight was about heart rate training (aerobic vs. anaerobic). The guy speaking was interesting but the information was a tad overwhelming...I need to read through the information and see if what I'm doing is working or not. I feel good though, just knowing my heart doesn't race like it used to and that I recover really quickly after pushing myself. I am a well-oiled machine!
Home again, after the 7km run and some stretching, and I am thinking it's time for bed. That's all I've got anyway.
Later,

No comments:

Blog Archive