MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I heart my trainer

Especially having to 'try out' his partner at today's Boot Camp, when he took a well deserved break this weekend. I understand that everyone has different styles, but all I have to say is I am thrilled that my Boot Camp experience started with Trainer Josh, and not this lady. Otherwise, I wouldn't have done as well, or even renewed past the first 6 weeks, quite frankly. She reminded me of all the jock-chicks I went to high school with...didn't like them then, most certainly don't like them now!! And don't sass at me in front of everyone else because I can't keep up with you and your 5 pound weights, honey...check the number on the end of mine. Oh, that's right...that's an 8! Needless to say, I will extra appreciate Trainer Josh on Thursday.

Whipped by Safeway on the way home (10% Tuesday...what was I thinking?!) and grabbed a few things, before heading home to make supper. Grilled fish tacos, refried beans, avocado and quinoa with tomatoes and Epicure Fajita seasonings. Quite nice...found the recipe surfing the Epicurious website...great place to look for recipes. All you have to do is type in one ingredient, and a list of recipes will come up, from all kinds of foody magazines, like Bon Appitet.

With my shoulders already seizing and aching, I had one more set of blinds to install (wah...) but these ones went in rather easily. Hopefully they stay there! Managed to get the hallways clean lat night and despite the rain (yet another awesome light show last night!!), they still look good today. I hate it when I clean for hours, and then someone tromps in all muddy and don't really care, because they rent and someone else cleans up...oh, that's right...ME! This would 'splain lots as to why I stuck with the furbabies and not the human variety, by the way!!

Going to tidy up from dinner and head to bed. I am beat. But at least I can sleep this week...+32 on Saturday to +10 today! Lord, I love this city!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive