MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So cold

Cannot believe I still went to running clinic tonight AND ran 6km, along the river, in -24C BEFORE the windchill. I am so on the edge to just freaking losing it! Did maintain a good pace (7:42) but still not at tempo pace yet, and since I couldn't get the feeling to come back into my fingers for about the half the run, I didn't really care!

Busy day...work, home, change, gas, vet, mom's (to drop off cat food), running clinic, groceries, home. Tomorrow won't be as bad, as I only have to whip by the pharmacy before clinic, but I seem to like to pack everything together.

Hoping it warms up soon. I do not want to run 19km in these temps on Sunday.

I really don't have anything nice to say, so I think I'll wisely sign off. Mother always said...

Later,

No comments:

Blog Archive