MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Renewal of Vows

Meeting topic this week was "The Honeymoon is over"...that got me to thinking that I needed to renew my vows with Weight Watchers, as it has been a very long journey. With the help of Google, here goes:

On the day I joined Weight Watchers, I made a choice. It was the most important and significant choice of my life and I made it only after a great deal of consideration. On that day, I chose you to be my weight loss plan. I thought then that such a decision, once made, as final and irrevocable. Now I know that the selection of a lifestyle change is not a one-time decision but an on-going process. Many times in the years since then, I have chosen you again and again. Faced with changes and alternatives, I have become keenly aware that a journey like this lasts only so long as the desire to live a healthy life remains above all others. When my life have been affected by the ebb and flow of other events, there have been many times when I could have chosen to go in a different direction. I did not. The reason is simple: when we work together, it works. I elect to stay with you not because I feel obligated to meet your needs but because you continue to meet mine. Together we will make it to the end. This I vow.

1 comment:

Pacer Dave said...

Good work! Idle thought - I wonder if Charlie Sheen hates Weight Watchers as well?

Blog Archive