MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday hills

We officially ran hills today, not just a hilly course! After warming up with about 3km, we started up Centre St, with the goal to push ourselves to tempo pace for the middle section, and to finish the 5th hill as strong as the 1st. I think I did okay...but I am slightly sick, as I enjoy hills. Don't love them, but I do like the feeling of pushing myself and feeling that exhausted but elated feeling at the end. I think I did good.
Ended up at the pub, which appears to be our usual Wednesday ritual, but while everyone else eats, I stick to the Irish meal replacement plan of a pint of Guinness. Well, I was feeling festive tonight, so I had two! And now I have the hiccups and I am very, very, very sleepy!
Nothing spectacular with food, so no pictures, and I forgot my Garmin at home, so no running stats!
Despite the snow this morning, it's almost all gone now, and it's a balmy 0C outside...absolutely perfect to run in earlier.
Heading for bed, where I'll dream about hills and running and perfecting my form.
GO CANADA GO!

No comments:

Blog Archive