MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, February 26, 2010

End of the week

Not that it's been a long one, or even that bad at work, but man, am I glad it's over.
Since it's Friday, I allow myself a treat, and picked up my usual "personal vente, 5-shot, non-fat, extra hot latte"...new girl at till (insert shaking of head here...) only charged me for a tall (I'm not complaining) but seriously honey...look at the size of the freaking cup! Tall...what ever. Just don't run Starbucks into the ground with all your stupidity, or I will have to hunt you down! Breakfast became the raspberry bran scone, although the lemon cranberry looked soooooooo good!
After running a deposit to the bank, I met up with the gang at the food court, and wolfed down a 6" chicken sub on whole wheat, with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and lots of hot pickled peppers. Rounded that meal out with a 1% chocolate milk, which was also my afternoon snack.
Boot camp was HARD tonight, although for safety reasons we skipped the barfy trail. It's been warm the last few days around here (+4 or higher) but cooling off at night, so everything is a giant puddle with a layer of ice on top. We did manage to get a good workout in, and worked our whole bodies, finishing with a great butt routine (I may not be able to sit tomorrow) and some killer abs.
Got home, fighting traffic (oh, that's right...it's going to be a nice weekend, so quick, let's close as many roads as we can, City of Calgary, just so everyone can be inconvenienced as much as possible!!!!) before making it upstairs to the safety of my little apartment. Did a massive load of laundry (way too tired to sort, so wash everything in cold) which is still in the dryer, and cooked up a quick dinner of roasted potatoes and fish burger. It was supposed to be a curried turkey burger, but I can't find the patty I swear was in my freezer. Darn cats! Anyway, I seared up a piece of fish, and toasted a thin bun, while the oven roasted potatoes cooled. It was good, but not quite what I wanted, although turns out the piece of fish was full of bones, which required some destroying of the burger, shredding, sorting and putting back together.

I'm going to "watch" the hockey game (hate watching hockey, especially key games, on my own) and try to hit the sack nice and early. I must be tired, as I slept like the dead last night (and through 30 minutes of my alarm this morning!), so I want to get a good night's sleep in. And congrats go out to the curling women on their SILVER medals tonight. Although I'm sort of glad it's almost over, and I can return to the routine that is my life. I'm not sleeping well, as I'm trying to watch too much of everything, and I have a PVR for crying out loud! Oh well...here goes for a few more days...
GO CANADA GO!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty good Friday to me; especially getting something for less at Starbucks! :)

The fish burger looks yummy, too bad about the bones.

Blog Archive