MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Running Machine

Sorry...too tired to post yesterday, and quite frankly, really didn't have a lot to say. Work was the usual Monday, but I did get my one report (the one with all the pretty graphs and charts and data and stuff!) finished way ahead of schedule. Which is good, because I now have my typical February project (gotta love tax season) to get going on...and to remember what I did last year! I have got to start writing this stuff down! I have to remember how to write the script (oh, have I mentioned that I AM NOT a techy??) for a Dataload program to produce 1300 tax forms to be sent out by the end of the month. And no, they're not T4's...those would be easy! Oh well...I've cleaned my plate at work, so that I can focus on this for the next three weeks.
Food yesterday was good - usual oatmeal mix, followed by my version of Mexican mac & cheese for lunch. All I did was cook up elbow macaroni, and added some of the leftover nacho cheese dip I made Sunday, with some milk to loosen it up a bit. Added some diced green pepper for extra veggies. It was good, and held me over till boot camp.
Which was also good...after our run to warm up (not that cold, -6C, but still really humid and foggy, which makes it hard for me to breathe), we did a circuit of weights and core, Tabata style. After getting my sweat on, and realizing that the next round of classes start Monday (man, that was fast!), I came home and ate dinner. Rustico tomato sauce with ground pork over pasta. Since I made a little crock-pot of it, it became dinner tonight.
I was too tired (fighting with my boy cat all night over sleeping, and how much I'd like to do just that) this morning to pack lunch, so I bought. Our deli makes a very good version of the "McMuffin", so I had mine with ham, lettuce & tomato and a side of baked hash browns. Then I went out and totally kicked 6k's butt!!! Where is this coming from?! I rocked out the 6k, averaging a pace of 7:16 today. And I managed to do 1 of the km at 6:54 and two at 7:06! Bring on the marathon, I say! Okay...maybe that was hasty...let me get hill training out of the way!
Lunch was a beef burger, but I had a very large green salad on the side, and no mayo on the burger (just mustard, cheese, pickles, lettuce and tomato). In fact, I think the cook downstairs feels sorry for me when I order salad, because I do seem to get a LOT!
Came home, fixed one of the tenant's windows (fastest ever, I might add...I'm getting at it!), and then had dinner of leftover pasta sauce, layered with bowties, zucchini slices and mushrooms. Oh, and some Havarti cheese may have been thrown in for good measure. It was tasty, and is already packed up for lunch tomorrow. Along with some fruit salad (oranges, grapefruit, pineapple, blueberries and coconut, with a touch of dried mint). Just have to throw the oatmeal concoction together, and I'm good to go.

Dentist appointment in the morning (oh, joy) and then tax forms all day (further joy) followed by our first night of hills...the bliss never ends in this house!!!
Hope everyone has a great week.
Later,

No comments:

Blog Archive