MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, February 22, 2010

I Believe!

Just finished watching the Ice Dance, and Canada winning GOLD!!! They were beautiful to watch...hope you all caught it. So proud!
Back to work today (man, weekends are short!) and I am proud to say that all of my tax forms are produced, printed, copied, stamped, stuffed and mailed, thank.you.very.much! Whew...and well before the end of the month. That makes me very happy...and now bored. What ever will I do for the rest of the week?! Oh, don't worry, everyone...I'll be sure to find something to occupy my time.
Oatmeal for breakfast (I am donating blood tomorrow, so hopefully all the oatmeal has helped with my odd little iron problem - sometimes I am just shy of the minimum, but I most certainly don't ever feel anemic) and lunch was leftover Chinese. I think the nice waitress added more chili flakes though...my word, but it was HOT & SPICY today! I still have hot & sour soup for tomorrow, although I think I'll try to mellow it down a little before then.
Boot Camp was HARD tonight - after our warm-up, Josh had us doing drills where we pulled each other with bands...so the band would be around my waist and I would be "sprinting" to the end, with my partner pulling all her weight against me. It was hard...maybe even harder than the barfy trail! In fact, I dubbed this spot BT Junior! After that, we moved to our mats for some more upper body work (I love how my arms feel) and then core. Although we did one move that involved rows and dead lift, and now I have a slight spasm in my back. Not liking that...going to do some soft stretches and take some vitamin I before I go to bed. Hope I can get out of it in the morning!!
Came home, and made dinner of spinach (see above) stuffed chicken, orzo and fresh veggies. The chicken didn't come out as pretty as I would have liked, but it was tasty. I sauteed onion, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and spinach together, adding crumbled feta once it was off the heat. I also had a chicken breast marinating in Epicure souvlaki seasoning and evoo, which I then sliced almost in half, butterflying it. I spread the spinach mix in, and then closing it up, put it in a hot frying pan. Seared both sides, and then cooked till done over medium heat. Meanwhile, chopped up some cucumber, red pepper and tomato, and cooked the orzo. Once the orzo was done, I added some Greek dressing to it, and served it all up. YUM! I am a good cooker!! Again, the plate looks really full, but I am using the salad plate, and not the dinner platter.
Some pics from our night of wine-tasting...can you tell I prefer the reds?!?! And really...didn't have THAT much to drink! Honest... H-woman and I, after we finally found a place to sit down!!! Three hours on carpet-covered concrete is hard on the feet! No wonder we had to drink so much!
Lastly, I leave you with my little lump of love, Coco Chanel...first she uses me as her personal pillow, and then it's on the floor, acting a little skanky...curious! But dang cute!!!
That's if for me...till tomorrow, then.
GO CANADA GO!!

No comments:

Blog Archive