MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday



I did not last long without deep fried goodness...majority ruled on Friday, as we ordered a platter that had wings and S&P dry ribs...of course, I didn't have to eat them, but they were good. Not totally worth the severly swollen feet I had by the time I got home (was a tad on the salty side) but I increased the water intake and walked today, so all is much better. That's the great thing about days...mess one up, there's another one coming along to take a crack at. At least I am journalling all of it.




Before coffee with the girls, we did get in a nice 3+ km walk - weather wasn't too bad: Calgary woke up to a light blanket of snow, so the path was a little slicker than we would like, and the wind had a bit of a bite to it. But all in all, a nice day. Then coffee, some breakfast (1/2 c oatmeal, 1 apple diced, 1/3 c all bran, 3/4 c vanilla/apple activia yogurt combined, 1 tbsp pecan pieces) and then H. and I went and bravely fought the Saturday mall crowds. After burning many calories fighting the crowds at Wal-mart and Home Depot, we sought sustinence at Open Sesame. After a stir-fry of wheat noodles, chicken, shrimp, brocolli, peppers, suey choy, bean sprouts, celery, baby corn and mushrooms in a Thai Coconut curry sauce, I did indulge in my absolute favourite - coconut ice cream wrapped around mango sorbet...OMG!!!!




Home, an attempt at a nap on the couch, and then a very healthy dinner of ww pasta, tomatoes, roasted red peppers (packed in water) and artichokes (also packed in water), and a grilled Tuscan chicken breast, I'm ready to head out to the movies and not be tempted by popcorn or chocolate...I think. I will be good, as I have 16k to push out tomorrow and I want to finish in a better time than last week's of 2:31.

No comments:

Blog Archive