MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Very sedate...

Maybe it was the 8k run at lunch (had a small fight with my Garmin, but we're getting along again), or the escargot in garlic butter and mushroom caps, the perfectly rare grilled tuna, rice pilaf, fresh aspargus and parmesan tomato or the light and delicate creme brulee...or the 2 Bombay Blue dirty martinis!! Not sure what, but I am sleepy now!!! I don't see any trouble going to bed before 10 tonight!

I allowed some indulgement (the escargot, which I have always loved at the Keg, and which I haven't had in probably 10 years) and some healthy choices (the tuna and pilaf...even the creme brulee was light and not too filling)...and I capped the night off by walking home from the restaurant (it's close by work, which I walk to and from every day) and besides the crazy street person singing in a dog voice, it was a lovely walk home. It's still +6, and the wind died down and it's just perfect outside.

Now I am going to flop on my couch and try to keep my eyes open through Hell's Kitchen.

No comments:

Blog Archive