MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am a good cook!

And I wonder why I joined Weight Watchers!! All kidding aside, I had an awesome fry up of red onion, garlic, Greek oregano, grape tomatoes, roasted red peppers, squid rings, lemon and EVOO, all tossed with wilted spinach and orzo pasta. Top it with light feta and we have ourselves a winner!!! I would have taken a picure of it, but it was too darn tasty to let sit.

Marathon training is going well...just figured out the pace I have to acheive in order to beat Oprah's time of 4:29. I do need to work on my speed and cut it down a minute (or two) but I have 17 weeks and counting! Had another fight with my Garmin today (dang bezel...should have got the 305, not the 405) but am slowly starting to figure out the bugs...I need it and I to get along well on race day!

Belly is full and eyes are sleepy...time to start winding down.

No comments:

Blog Archive