MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, January 5, 2009

There's nothing you can't accomplish now as long as you can visualize it clearly. So what's the hold up? Start picturing exactly how you'd like your life to be. Your only boundary is the reach of your imagination. Meditate,dream and fantasize.

Fittingly enough, my (and all Pisces' out there) horoscope for today. It's absolutely right...my only limitations for everything I try is me. Period.

Took a walk today at lunch. Decided to honour the "rest day" in the running schedule, but still needed the fresh air. So it was a nice little walk (tried not to break a sweat) around the Bow and Prince's Island. I love working as close to the river as I do, as there's no excuse for changing and heading out. Tomorrow is 6k, tempo run. Could be interesting as I can't get my heart rate monitor to pair with my new Garmin, but worst case dictates that I be a total dork and wear what amounts to two watches! But till I can get another monitor, such will be live on tempo days.

After all, my only boundary is me.

No comments:

Blog Archive