MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday mornings

There's a small core group of us, who are the Penny Lane Saturday meeting orphans, who still get together for coffee. Granted, it's at 9 am (I'm never going to get to sleep in again...ever...) and you all know by now how I feel about mornings. However, it's also supposed to be a training day, so we now walk first. Today started out brisk - H. bailed (jammies were comfy!) but E. and C. and I met up and headed out. Passed a very friendly group of runners, which was a treat, and managed to get in a nice 3.4km walk. So it's a tad shy of the 6km run, but I'm also walking later this evening, so will add that to my totals. I'm out and blood is flowing. Now it's nap time!

Later!

No comments:

Blog Archive