MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, July 5, 2010

So tired

Why, oh why did I feel the need to sit up till midnight watching Independence Day, when I've seen it a hundred times and the ending never changes?!?! Oh, Will Smith is hot. And Jeff Goldblume is pretty cut too!!! Right, now I remember...

Good day at work, got lots done. Eats weren't so great (I didn't make lunch or brekkie after only 5 hours sleep) and the Chinese I got on a whim was in a word...bleh. Too salty, too oily, too spicy and unidentifiable meat! Shudder... I was still hungry, so I ended up with a bowl of tomato vegetable soup and an oatmeal raisin cookie from the guys downstairs.

Excellent boot camp, once again. We ran the Douglas Fir (almost got all the way through before I had to walk...quads still gassed from yesterday's hill), and then did a ton of alternating between legs and upper body. We really got our sweat on!

Picked up Mom, and visited an awake Dad tonight. Still seemed a little out of things, but he did manage to stay awake and talking the whole time we were there. And most of it made sense. Meet with the Doctor this weekend, so it'll be interesting to hear their analysis, given the past week.

Came home and made a very fast dinner of salmon salad (salmon, celery, capers, miracle whip, dill, S&P) on a naan, toasted and then topped with cheese, which I browned. It was fast, easy and good enough to eat. Of course, after it's all said and done, I then pick up my message from H-woman about meeting for dinner! D-oh!

Since I am beat, I am heading for bed now, but want to flip through the latest edition of Canadian Running magazine. There appears to be a couple of articles about losing weight running, which is a lot harder then it sounds. Can't wait to see what they have to say.

Later,

No comments:

Blog Archive