MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day wasting, part deux

O.M.G!!!! Seriously?!? Are these people kidding me????? No one has called. NO ONE! WTF???? I just checked my work phone (no messages), my cell phone (no messages) and my home phone...wait, is that? Nope! No messages!!
And again, when Mom and I were there yesterday, Dad was in a mild state of crisis...moaning, trying to get comfortable to breathe, the whole bit. But it's just not fast enough or severe enough for those people, I suppose. Grrrrr!!! I can't wait till I get back to work tomorrow, as I foresee getting a call saying "we can meet at xxx time", to which I will reply a resounding NO. My time is just as precious as theirs, and they can learn to respect that.
Rant over...
Drove to Mom's to collect Red Cross stuff we borrowed for when Dad was coming home, to return it finally. It was taking up space on the couch. While there, I picked up the Epicure order I had put in last week (Mom's is my drop point, thanks to Epicure only using FedEx to deliver now), so I'll sort that out later tonight and drop it off at H-woman's. Why is FedEx a poor choice for delivery options? I live exactly 2 blocks away from my local Canada Post outlet. Today, I drove 48km round trip to collect a ball cap that I had "won" for sales in May. FORTY-EIGHT kilometres (almost 30 miles) for a $5 ball cap. It's a good thing I can write off the $6 worth of gas!!
Eating KD and wieners straight out of the pot! Good thing I'm heading to Boot Camp again tonight, as I feel I'll need to blow off some steam.
Later,

No comments:

Blog Archive