MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weight removal

Managed to remove another 1.2 pounds this week - only (p-hah "only") 12.4 to reach goal. I WILL reach goal this year! And I WILL run the Calgary Marathon in 5 1/2 hours (or less!). Being very affirmative today!
Doing a couple of loads of laundry, mainly to get the running gear clean and ready for tomorrow. Then I'm going to have some lunch and then head out into the hallways to do some vacuuming and cleaning up - tenants can be slobs!
Picked up the race package for the Policeman's tomorrow. Nice tech shirt and funky little toque (thankfully it's NOT toque weather this year!! It has been snowed out in the past!), bib and timing chip (a strip of plastic, rather than the little disc thing - never run with one of those before). Running swag is getting rather thin these days, I must say.
Since the race is bright and early at 8am, I will head to the hospital earlier today, so I can get to bed nice and early tonight. I have all the fixings for my pasta & tuna (standard pre-race meal) as well as bagels and bananas for brekkie tomorrow. Bring on the run!
Had a nice coffee with H-woman and her mom earlier today...haven't really seen H-woman much lately, so it was nice to get caught up.
That's all I have for now...anything exciting happens, I'll let you all know! Otherwise, I'll recap the race tomorrow.
Later,

No comments: