MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Long day

Got everything done at work that I needed to, as I am off for a conference for the next 3 days. Didn't bother packing lunch or brekkie, so I enjoyed eggs benny (lite on the sauce) with baked hash browns, and lunch was a bowl of tomato vegetable soup with a veggie sandwich that got pulled apart because the bread was a soggy, disgusting mess! So it turned into a pile of veggies with some feta and hummus smeared on them. I did take my flex band over to the park and worked up a sweat with rows, lat pulls, curls, etc, as well as some core work. I got the blood pumping by walking a couple of klicks around the park.
Came home, had some shredded chicken on a thin bun for dinner...wasn't really hungry, and I didn't want to eat too much before run club.
Speed work again tonight, which is my most comfortable running to date. It's weird, but it's like speed and my legs work well together. I can stretch them out, and just go. I swear at one point I saw 5:43 on the Garmin!! However, I did my best to stick between 6:30 and 6:51 (my speed rate) for the remainder of the intervals. We then cooled down with a couple of laps of the island before heading out for our usual beer.
Only one pint tonight, and no munchies, as I'm weighing in tomorrow morning, rather than Saturday (again, because of conference). So what ever happens, happens. But I think I'll be fine. Even if I'm up, I've got 10 days to "fix" it!
Okay, since I'm up and going to weigh in at 7am, I'd best get my butt in bed. I want to also try and fit in a run before conference, but not sure if that's going to happen or not. We'll see what the morning brings.
Later,

No comments: