MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, July 6, 2009

Still sick

But I did do something I've almost never done in the past (unless I've actually been hospitalized!)...I called in sick. Wow!! I keep hearing about these "sick days" our company offers as a benefit, so I figured in nine and a half years, I should use at least one or two of them (we get 6 a year).

So I'm home with the fur babies, one of whom is also under the weather. Coco had a terrible night (hairballs, I hope), but seems to be much better this morning. She did leave quite the mess for me to clean up - rather ironic that I don't like babies because of the whole diaper thing, but I'll clean up nasty piles left behind by a cat, no problem! She has finally eaten breakfast, which if you saw her, you'd think that wouldn't be a problem (she's the very round one in the picture!), but she wouldn't eat first thing this morning. Since then, she's had some food, purred me a song, and had a belly rub, so I think she's on the road to recovery. If only it were that simple for me!

Going to have a Green Monster (there's got to be a few good vitamins in there for me!) and a latte, and then move on to the couch. Hope day-time TV has improved over the years...I hate soaps.

Saw this week's 15-week challenge...which is awesome, because I hate gyms (actually, I'm cheap and I hate paying that kind of money for something I can do outside for free!) and have only worked out outside. So, Bootcamp aside (which we do in a park, and use benches and tables for exactly what Amy suggested) I also use the park by work for some extra toning after my lunchtime run. Of course, that's also counting on this cold being on it's way out tomorrow!

Off to make some breakfast and chill.

Later

No comments:

Blog Archive