MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Celebrate!

I'm sure to many it's nothing, but tonight at Weight Watchers, my weight went to a point that I haven't seen in probably a year, AND I get to remove 1 point from my daily points allowance!!!! That's a very bid deal for me, as I have struggled with this plateau/maintenance thing for too long now. I want to thank the combined efforts of ME, Trainer Josh and anyone else who has pushed or inspired me to keep at it.



To that point, I need to figure out what to take for lunch tomorrow, and then go to bed! I am wiped. Work got very crazy right towards the end and I was almost late for Boot Camp!!! Who knew I could walk the 14 blocks home (9 of which have lights that I almost always miss!) in 15 minutes!!! Changed, grabbed water, clothes to change back into after the work out and got H. at 4:27 (10 minutes later than usual) - made it to the park just in time.



My arms hurt from Tuesday, my abs killed from Wednesday's Whittle Middle Workout (almost blacked out when I sneezed this morning!!!) and we ran hills at lunch today...so what does that mean for Boot Camp?? Stairs!!!!! Lots and lots and lots of stairs. Run up...run back down, run up 2 at a time...run back down, go up doing squats the whole way...run back down, and (my personal favourite) run up and down as many times as you can in 4 1/2 minutes!!! Oi...then run back down the hill (are you kidding me?!) to the park, where we'll do some thrusters (could barely lift the weights over my head) and then...AB WORK!!! Can't wait to see what he's got in store for us tomorrow. That's if I can even get out of bed in the morning!



Later,

Blog Archive