MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

425

Hmmm...425 posts, and I'm so bagged, it's going to be a short one (I think!).

Work was a typical day, and as usual I totally flaked out on making breakfast/lunch, so had an egg burrito for breakfast, and was tempted by the Verona pizza that moved a location oh, so dangerously close to work!! I could ignore the other location, because it was sooooo far away (okay, something like 8 blocks, but that's far enough to make me forget about them). Now they are in the building right beside mine, and they know how to put cheese on a pizza, if you know what I'm saying. I did counter attack it with a tossed green salad, and one slice (I got two) was a very loaded spinach and feta. Holy YUMMO!!!

Got home, changed, ate dinner (tilapia and pasta) and went to run club. Tonight we discussed warm weather running, as our LSD this week will be 29km. We're going on a road trip! We'll catch the train bright and early and head to the far south end of town and run back. Doesn't that sound like fun?!?! I'm going to try and Google Map it for you all, so you can see just how far 29km through the city is. Basically we'll follow the river all the way into downtown, which is what I love about Calgary. We have a wicked urban pathway system that follows the rivers, through many parks and goes everywhere. Seems to me I heard at one point, it was one of the longest in North America, by the time you add it all together. Cool.

Went to Mom's to pick up my car (she's purring like a kitten again...amazing what fresh oil and clean filters will do), and had a little fun trying to figure out where Mom put my keys. She denied even seeing them, but I did find them in her purse. Mild Cognitive Impairment, my butt...this is getting scary, but again, I can only deal with one parent at a time, so I'll have to wait till we get Dad stable before I truck Mom back to the doctor's for a re-assessment.

Got home, spoke to younger bro, checked emails and voice mails and it's all I can do to keep my eyes open. With that, I'm going to bed.

Later,

No comments:

Blog Archive