MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kicked another 3 to the curb...

And it's all thanks to Boot Camp. It's the weight training, I swear. I have lost more than 20 pounds since June 11th, yet sat stalled at the same number for over 3 YEARS before I joined up!!!!! I am almost at my lowest WW weight since I joined 11 years ago. I know...some of you are thinking "ELEVEN YEARS?!?!" Give it up, already, lady!!! I'll admit...I love food, I didn't know how to properly exercise and I'm stubborn! Only 16 pounds left to goal weight. I will treat every day like I'm on "The Last 10 Pounds"...I will not give up now.

Getting ready to head out to a company BBQ...with 3,499 of my closest peeps! Yes, that's right. For the Alberta leg of our company's cross country BBQ tour, there are 3,500 people expected tonight. One place, one time. But 54-40 is the band (not country and from my era...I'll actually know the music), the Westin in catering and we get three free drink tickets each. Yahoo! The company is busing and flying people in from all over Alberta and Saskatchewan...apparently at the BC party (the entire province, including the island) had 5,000 people at it. KA-RAZY!!!! Should be fun, and I've just found another pair of jeans in my closet that fit nicely on the new bod. Too bad I don't believe in dating coworkers...oh well, they can look, but they just can't touch.

That's it for now. Off to get ready.
Later,

No comments: