MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Early morning quickie...

Not THAT kind of quickie!!!

- The Tragically Hip were great, but way too loud last night. Performing in the Jubilee should have been an acoustic treat, but they had the sound way too loud, and it was all muddy and distorted. Too bad.
- Gordon Downie is a bit hyper...that's all I have to say! He'd be a blast at a wedding, I think.
- went for the orthotics appointment yesterday afternoon, and I'm picking them up at lunch today! I could have taken them home last night, but I was waiting for a transfer to go through. With my benefits coverage, I'll only have to pay $50, and I may be able to run pain free on Saturday! What a concept!!
- going to bed at midnight (long concert, and even longer trying to get out of the freaking parking lot!) and getting up at 5:30am is not fun.
- Fall arrives in Calgary just after 3pm and the temps are supposed to hit +29 today and +30 tomorrow...just as long as it's nice on Saturday.
- looking forward to the weekend, and not just because of Melissa's, but because it'll be a mini-vacation. Going up Friday and returning Monday. I'll be post less because I do appear to be the only person in Canada without a laptop! You'll just have to wait till Monday for a race recap.
- Time to get ready for work...

Have a great day,
Later,

No comments: