MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, September 5, 2009

21 to go...

That's it...only 21 pounds and I've reached goal weight! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I'm pretty certain it's not a train!!! No falling off the wagon/tracks/or whatever...no excuses...no giving up on myself! I am almost there, and I can taste victory...I've already proven that I'm really, really, really good at maintenance, so that part will be a breeze. It's just hitting goal that's been the challenge. It's definitely Boot Camp and adding weights, I think. I can feel definition in my arms when I move them, and same with my legs...and I'm getting a serious waist. Yooo-whoo!!!

Another successful week at Weight Watchers (could you tell?!)...introduced the group to the PopChips (they were all very excited, especially when they heard the whole bag was 7 points) and discussed our expectations from Weight Watchers. The H-woman and I headed off to meet the rest of our coffee group and discuss the week. I really enjoy our Saturday mornings...I like having the other ladies to sound off on, and we are all diverse enough in backgrounds, education, work, age, etc, that we really get a good mix of conversation and laughter every week. H. and I then took off to the Farmer's Market (didn't need much this week, yet still walked out $20 poorer and with a very heavy bag...but everything is sooooooo good right now!), another weekend ritual that I enjoy. It's crowded and loud (screaming children should be banned) but I do enjoy the 'air' of the place. It'll be interesting to see what it'll be like when it moves, but that's a year away, so no use even thinking about that now.

Home, and trying to decide what to have a quick lunch. Feeling a little growly, although I've had an apple (and low-fat caramel sauce) and some Kashi squares (which are surprisingly good dipped into said caramel sauce!) and my usual 5-shots. I'll head off for a walk or run later, to get the exercise in for the day, and start tackling some of the mess in my house.

That's all I've got for now...maybe something exciting will happen later!

No comments: