MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, May 5, 2011

What am I thinking?

Just because Epicure introduced a Mexican theme for it's Spring and Summer launch, I thought it would be a good idea to have a tasting party at work on Cinco de Mayo. Oops...that's tomorrow!! Double oops, I have run club on Wednesdays!! I got home around 9, after some great speed laps (800m, pushing race pace, we averaged 6:30), and a quick pint with everyone (just isn't a Wednesday without), I have now made taco filling, enchilada sauce, guacamole, salsa w/grilled corn, refried beans and tortillas. Yes, FROM SCRATCH! Okay, with our Masa mix, but still, had to squish out 32+ little balls of dough in the press (yes, we sell the press!) and fry them all up. Oh, and Agua - some kind of drink made with hibiscus flowers. The car is mostly packed (product and catalogues) and now I just have to make sure everything else is in the fridge, the stove is off, and it's time for me to crawl into bed. After all, it's 12:30am.

Oops...

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!

Tasting results later,

No comments: