MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, November 1, 2010

November...already

Where has the year gone? Seriously???

Work was...same old, same old. I think I need to start thinking of other things to do with my days. I do love my spreadsheets and figuring things out, but at the same time, it's the same thing day in and day out and month in and month out, and I need some challenge or something to keep me interested.

It felt weird to just come home after work. With Boot Camp switched to Tuesdays and no running clinic, I am at a loss with what to do with myself. Don't get me wrong...I could be doing dishes or the like...just don't want to! I will return to Wednesday run nights though, and probably run with the Half group that is starting tomorrow night. Their goal race is the Hypothermic Half, which is in February and opens in a week. I'll make sure to sign up for that one...good brunch afterwards! And of course, I'll be up and at 'em for the Sunday group runs as well...it was very enjoyable to go for the run, with no pressure to meet times, and then gab over coffee and breakfast afterwards. I never thought running was so darn social.

Dinner was a hodge-podge as I came home hungry, and just noshed my way through. A couple of slices of rosemary bread with sliced Swiss cheese, followed by two vegetable samosas and a half a cup of spiced basmati rice - I was leaning towards a curry dinner...just didn't end up making the rest of it! I had sort of the same thing for lunch, as I hit up the local buffet deli and came away (my cheapest yet from them, too) with crab salad (fake crab, corn and mayo...yet it works!), 3-bean salad, some mac & cheese and steamed veggies. Like I said...hodge-podge day.

All right...that's it for me. I need to be up and at 'em bright and early for Day 2 of month end, and then first official Boot Camp of the new session. I am going to push myself extra hard this round, as I really want to show some results before the end of the year. And let's face it...I think I like the pain!

:)

Later,

No comments: