MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mountain Retreat, day 1

After much running around during the day (I always leave way too much till way too late!): tidy house, arrange food for cats, load car (with too much stuff for 5 days!), fill tank in car, weigh in (down 1.4 this week!), plug Together is Amazing to Weight Watcher's group, visit Mom, take Mom for groceries, drop Mom off, pick up key from friends for condo, eat lunch (way, way, way too late in day!) and then get horribly stuck in traffic (damn construction!!) and finally make it out to Canmore around 5pm.

"Home" for the next 5 days.



This is the view from home...

All together now. Inhale...slowly exhale. Stress begone.

After running into town and spending WAY too much at the grocery store (one that isn't convenient to me at home, so I have to stop and look at everything and bought practically everything I looked at!!), I returned to the condo, popped the fresh Greek pizza into the oven, poured a glass of my favourite Meritage (just in case, 3 more bottles came along for the ride!), settled into the couch and just chilled the rest of the night.

Peace was with me.

More to follow.

Later,

No comments:

Blog Archive