MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Month in Review

I am blatantly stealing this from my friend, H-woman, as I like the recap idea.

January in review:
Start Weight: 221.6
End Weight: 214.4
total lost: 7.2 (best start to a year I've had in a long time - now the key is to not get lazy and "find" it all in February!)

Exercise: I've focused on the running/walking with the Marathon approaching in May, but here's the total klicks:
21 out of 31 days walking or running
108.5 km running
34.8 km walking (which does not include my daily commute to/from work)

I want to incorporate some toning/weights/pilates type stuff, so that is my goal for February. To inspire myself, it's time to take some measurements.
bust: 43"
waist: 41.5"
hips: 44.25"
right thigh: 28"
right calf: 16.25"
right upper arm: 13.25"

Yikes...I'm a rectangle!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Great minds think alike?? :-) I'm working on the toning/strength stuff for the month of February too, doing some strength training and my sister and I are hoping to take a Pilates class together!