MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday night...

Home with a belly full of chicken pho, extra veggies and some shrimp salad rolls. It's a good thing! Good weight watchers meeting...I think it is just as important to find a good group of people that you meld with, along with a kickin' leader. We have that on Thursday nights...everyone is vocal and has great ideas and comments and usually aren't afraid to speak up about them, and Faye as our brave leader, is in a word, AWESOME! Faye was my first leader when I joined, oh so very long ago now, and after some wandering (finding a more convenient location, etc), I am back and never leaving her again. And I am on a roll...gains have been minimal and losses very reasonable and consistent. Just the way I like it!

Ran at lunch - weather was cooler (-9) but it was actually quite pleasant to run in. Going to do some hills tomorrow, since I had a meeting on Wednesday that got in my way, and then my long slow 23k on Saturday, since I'm volunteering to help out at a half marathon on Sunday, and won't get my run in then. I'm so not going to know what day of the week it is!!

But most importantly, it's almost Friday!!! Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments: