MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Body Butter Update

Okay...I started this experiment on Thursday morning. My official weight on my scale at home that am was 215.7 - dang noodles and their excessive salt content! Anywoo, using Lubriderm Daily Moisterizing Lotion with Oatmeal...that's gotta be good for a pound or two, right??? Did have a minor scare yesterday when the scale tipped up at 216.2, but this morning I was down to 213.6. Hmmm...interesting. Oh, and I also use, daily, face cream to avoid wrinkles (that's gonna cost me!) AND Biosilk Hair Oil...pretty sure I'm absorbing it even as I type...uh-oh! I'm tracking for the next month (I have a spreadsheet...which doesn't surprise many of you) and will let you know the results.

Meanwhile, it started out very cold this morning, but after a lovely lie-in (I've been at work before 7 am all week), I went for a walk to meet up with H. and her mom, but H. is at home, sick in bed. She must work at feeling better, as we're off to the Laurier again for dinner tonight!

Need to hit the farmer's market for veggies and fruit for the week. Other than that, my weekend is calm this week...other than the 29k I'll run tomorrow. Who's idea was this again?!

No comments: