MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, February 26, 2009

We're in!

5:42 am...third day in a row...there is something seriously wrong in my life right now! But this too will end, so I just have to suck it up for a few more days, and then I can sleep in till 7!! Ha ha!!

H. and I both got into the Melissa's 22k in Banff in September. I signed us both up at 6:45 yesterday morning, and when I checked our confirmations a minute later, it appeared that it would be sold out by 7! The race is capped at 1750 runners, because of the National Park restrictions, but it is an extremely popular (and by far the most beautiful) run, and this year will be it's 30th anniversary. Hotel is already booked (did that in December) so we are set!

Body butter/lotion experiment begins today...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very cool about the 22k!
Can't wait to hear about the results of the experiment.