MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's Thursday!

Last day of training, and it went pretty good. A little cooler today, but that's okay, since I look like I swam the river regardless of whether it's +10 or -10! I was a touch slower (legs very tired) but still managed to crank out all 8 in just over an hour. Good thing I've got a really understanding boss - she knows I get my work done, and doesn't seem to mind if I take extra time at lunch with my runs. I think she also realizes that I rarely call in sick (catch the odd cold, but that's about it, knock on wood!) and that the running probably helps that.

Went to Weight Watchers and for noodles on my own tonight. H. had to work, and B. had surgery last week, so it was an order of noodles to go please. I have a very happy tummy right now! Did go up slightly this week, but found out that its pretty much even because the math last week was wrong...either way, it was a half pound gain which I can easily take. Last Thursdays dinner at the Keg was a whopping 55 points, so half a pound - no big deal!

Got an Epicure party order to unpack and deliver, then it's off to bed for me.

Till tomorrow.

No comments: