MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

There is something wrong with this picture...it's 7:28 AM on a Saturday, and I'm up. Dang...I did enjoy a few pints of Guinness (less calories than Coors Light, and way better tasting!) last night, but no ill effects today (yet!). It appears to have snowed all night, and it's currently -14, which is really making me look forward to the 23k I'm off to run later today. Still meeting the ladies for coffee at 9 (sans H., who's spending the day working in her apartment) but have to meet up with M. at noon. He's going to pace me on his bike - that just sounds scary!! He's running a Half tomorrow, otherwise he'd be running beside me today, but at least I'll have some company. This will be the longest I've run, ever (Melissa's last fall was 22k), so I hope to have it all done in under 3 hours. And I'll have sidewalks to shovel at some point today too...just hope the running paths are cleaned, although the City is pretty good about that.

Off to the shower...I don't want to be all stinky when I go for my run!

Happy Valentine's Day, by the way...for those of you in love, enjoy. For those of us still searching...happy hunting!!

2 comments:

H-woman said...

What the heck?! That's what time I get up, not you!!

H =)

Danielle said...

wow! I am sitting in 25 degree weather and don't think I would even attempt outside exercise and WOW 23KM? You rock!