MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just another day...

After not moving from my desk all day yesterday (day 1 of month end...ask an accountant - they'll explain it), I came home and sludged out on the couch. Ate the rest of the baked beans from Sunday - added another tin of diced tomatoes for more veggies, and to round out the meal.

Today went better - packed oatmeal for breakfast (1/2 c oatmeal, 1 c 1% milk, 1/8 c craisons, 1 tbsp almond slices), which powered me through a great 6k run. Not my fastest, but not my slowest, and I even managed one of the six under 7 minutes. It was nice out, as a Chinook blew in, and it's supposed to be even nicer tomorrow. Bring on the 8k!

Got home, and decided after a quick snack of rye crisps and some Imperial cheese spread that I needed to get the hallways of my building clean (I am also Schneider of my building - One Day at a Time reference), so I went out and vacuumed the three hallways, all the stairs (3.5 flights x 2) and the laundry room. Then I washed all the stairs and the two entry ways. Hauled some garbage, and then decided that now I was hungry. Trouble is it's past 9! So decided on a frittata - made with 2 Omega-3 eggs and 2 egg whites, some green pepper, onion and black beans, Epicure Selections Taco seasoning (nothing fake in it!) and topped it with some shredded cheese. A minute or two in the toaster oven, and ate half of it with some salsa and low fat sour cream. Just enough to get me through the night, and now I have lunch ready for tomorrow. It's 10:47 and I am going to bed!

Till tomorrow then...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad today was better! Good job!