MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Motivation

Wow...while I hate getting up early on a Sunday, I have to say there is some merit to it, as I am lazing my way around this morning, trying to get motivated to get dressed and out and running. It's now 10:30 - I am eating breakfast, but it's going to be a long afternoon of running! I was trying to catch up on sleep, as both cats decided at 5 this morning to tag-team mommy until she finally got up to feed them - poor 20 lbs dears were apparently quite close to death!!! This went on until 8, when I finally lost it, got up fed them and then went back for a 'few more minutes' - when did the clock hit 10?!?!

Weigh in this week for me was not great but no unexpected! Working 10 hour days, not journalling, drinking little or no water and eating grab and go food did not work for me. And I did not get out to run once since last Sunday, so I will take the 1.6 gain in stride. I can get myself back to normal this week, and get rid of that, easy as pie...mmmm pie...

Day 4 of the BBE (body butter experiment) continues, although I am up .6 this morning, it's more likely due to the poutine, cheese, seafood and chocolate fondue for supper last night. Not to mention the gin martini, red wine and ice wine for dessert!

Must get moving, or will completely ignore run today. Will take stock of the month later.

No comments: