MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Better

Had a lovely 8km tempo run with K. and L. tonight - funny...the clinic is technically done, yet there was a group of about 8 of us that showed up anyway for a run. Such habit now.
Did a good pace of 7:39/km (L. was new to running with K. & I) and it just felt good to run again. I haven't actually been out since Saturday's Half. Oh, and my official chip time for the Half was 2:42:26.6 - that beats the Policeman's by 5 seconds, people, and is therefore my official personal best!! Boo-yah!!!
After our run, we decided a beer was in order, so wandered over to the Barley Mill for a pint. And I only had one pint (of Guinness, of course), and 2 pints of water. I think the corn chips from yesterday are catching up with me, as I downed 2 of my litre bottles of water at work today (usually only have one there), and another litre at the bar...and I'm still a tad thirsty. Dinner was the chili/sweet potato combo I made last night, which was all right. I'm really not a fan of Stagg Chili, and it's all the store had. I like the Campbell's version much better...not as sweet.
So now here I sit...spoke with my brother J., who took Mom to the hospital tonight for the visit with Dad. He said Dad looked and acted better, but Mom seemed out of sorts. And now I can't get a hold of her on the phone...I'm going to convince myself that it's because she's already asleep (probably can't find a phone set) and will keep trying her in the morning till she answers!!! Worst case, I'm driving down at lunch to find out WTF is going on!!! I may need to go for a run again!!!
That's all I've got.
Later,

No comments:

Blog Archive