MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I LOVE Lululemon

And why you ask?? Because I am wearing a size 8 pair of pants...8! Size E.I.G.H.T! I haven't worn size 8 since I was 8!!! And I needed this today, as I was up at Weight Watchers this morning (fully expected after a month of no cardio and poor fuel choices all week!). I was at the post office picking up the 5 (very large) boxes that came in from my last Epicure party order (so there was a little cardio!), when I decided to pop into the Lululemon right beside the PO. Helps that the staff were getting into the Halloween spirit, with the one girl in an outfit that would have made Jane Fonda proud, complete with leg warmers and the outside thong one piece! Used to have that outfit in lime green with black stripes...it was special! Anyway, I've wanted a pair of new yoga pants for ages, but never made it in. Decided today was the day. Now, the clerk said their pants fit large, but still, to see a #8 on the tag was exhilarating!
I walked from there (after bringing the packages home in the car and walking back - I live two blocks away) and then headed down the road to the Tech Shop to find out what I need to do to sell my Winterstart bib (sad for me...happy for H-woman's friend R.) and to volunteer to help out, since I'll still be spending the weekend in Banff. After getting that dirt, I walked (okay, hobbled) over to Safeway to pick up some chicken for a much needed pot of soup. I've got the chicken stewing on the stove with bay leave, celery, onion, carrots, peppercorns, salt, garlic and rosemary. Once the meat is falling off the bones, I'll fish everything out, add some new carrots and celery, spices, meat and some elbow macaroni, and enjoy a healthy and cold-curing bowl of soup. Ahhhhhh...
Now that my newest tenant has picked up her keys, I can shut off my phone and fall asleep on the couch.
Later,

No comments: