MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, October 3, 2009

7 am on a Saturday

A cool and rainy one at that, and I'm up and ready to head to weight watchers. If that's not dedication, I don't know what is. After all, I just left a comfy bed with two purring furbabies for this. And I'm pretty sure I'm up this week, but that's perfectly fine. I haven't journaled, tried to make sure I was fueling with premium, but there was the night of fondue (on hot rocks, which sounds healthy till you add the 4 tbsps of BUTTER!!!), some indulging with chips, and I ate out a lot this week. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I do much better when I'm in control.

I'm going to buy some bison today and make a pot of chili in the slow cooker (it's that kind of day) and then freeze some for future lunches/dinners.

I'll let you all know how meeting goes.

Later,

No comments: