MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dang, it's cold!

Man...I forgot what winter feels like! There was a slight "breeze" blowing the snow and cold around, so the walk home from Kensington and the chiropractor was bitterly cold! Good thing I have my Melissa's over sized hoodie and wool socks...I'll be warm shortly. Still wish I had a fireplace...maybe I'll look into one of those fake heater ones this year. Of course, once I buy it, this will be the only cold snap we have, and I won't use it at all! It is supposed to be -10 tonight...two weeks ago, +30. Love this country!

Ankle is still giving me grief, especially first thing in the day. Maybe the furbabies are hobbling me at night when I sleep...evil ploy to keep me at home all day to cuddle them!?!? Got gentle Dave again today, which was awesome, because the foot was quite tender after limping around work all day. Going to ice it tonight, and treat it special all weekend. Found out Trainer Josh won't be running Boot Camp Friday or Monday, so I don't feel so guilty. I just have to figure out when to start making up the classes I've missed this week.

Got my Halloween costume today at lunch and it's going to ROCK!!!! Halloween is a BIG deal at work...every floor and department get totally into it, and there's a building wide contest for best group costume, best group decoration and individual costumes. Last year, after year's of supremacy by the IT departments, accounting won after we put up a Haunted House and scared the bejeebers out of everyone! So this year we decided that we were going to be "that cool house at the end of the block" that does a wicked Haunted House every year. I'm going to be the Grim Reaper, and my goal is to make everyone scream! See, last year, when I was a zombie, I didn't get my special contacts in time, so I have to make use of them this year - they are prescription after all!! Mwahaha...

That's all I've got...guessing the dude that was coming at 5 to view the suite is a no-show. I hate that...he has my number and all it takes is a phone call. Rude, rude, rude. Off to find something warm to go in my tummy.

Later,

No comments: