MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, October 26, 2009

Whoops, fooled even myself...

Just when I thought things were getting looser, it took me 45 minutes to walk 14 blocks this morning!!! I promptly phoned my GP when his office opened, as I have taken just about enough of this BS! I go tomorrow morning...and when I whined at the chiro's later, Dr. Jay filled out the form to get x-rays done, as he's just as baffled. Should be getting better, not worse! We'll see what they all have to say tomorrow.
Dinner with H-woman, after a quick cup of tea at Starbucks. I'm not usually a tea drinker, but H. got me trying the Awake Tea with 2 shots of peppermint and some milk. Yum, yum, yum!!! Then we walked down the street to our favourite noodle place and enjoyed some well deserved noodles (Dr. Jay did make me cry today...they really have to ease you in when they start manipulating your foot! Think I came about 6" off the bed when he started!)...trouble is we both walked (of course), so it was a looooooonnnnnnngggggg, ssssssssllllllllllloooooooooowwwwwww walk for H. I felt bad for her, because she's a very fast walker, and it was chilly, and I was going as fast as I could, but sigh...at least I'm home now, and I'm sure she is too by this point (doesn't live that far away from me).
Going to ice my foot, take some Advil and try to stay awake till 9. My appointment is at 9, so I get a little lie in from my usual 5:30 am start, and now that I'm getting x-rays and most likely blood work done as well, I think getting to work about noon sounds about right. I deserve it...I work hard!
I'll let you know if there are any major revelations tomorrow.
Later,

No comments: