MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday night musings

So...when did I become a cheap drunk?!?! Two pints people...that's all I had was two pints, and I can barely keep my eyes open! I started reading some of the other postings, and for fear of nodding off, decided that I'll get all caught up tomorrow!!

Good thing that the only fast food joint (McD's) is right beside the Crack-Macs downtown. That and that alone kept me from going in and ordering a very, very, very large order of fries. Mmmmmm...Guinness and fries...they were made for each other. So instead, because I knew walking home (yes, I still walked, and since it is April and Spring, I've decided to shake my fist defiantly at Miss "Crabby Be-otch" Mother Nature and wear a light coat and sandels to work today...sadly, she shoke back and I was cold walking home...sigh...) that me and cooking wasn't going to work this evening, I did stop into Safeway and picked up some Chinese. I wanted something greasy, so settled on ginger beef (not bad), satay pork (amazingly lean and quite delish) and some dumplings. Not the best choices (veggies in the satay were scant tonight) but it could have been a Big Mac and fries...so I'll take it.

Watching some TV, and then hitting the sack. Want to challenge the Saturday morning walking crew to the Crescent Heights stairs...167 steps bottom to top. Haven't done them myself for a long time, and I actually miss them...awesome butt workout!

My couch and Guinness (now, where did THAT one come from??) are calling me. Till next time.

No comments: