MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day

Mother Nature is reminding Calgarians that we have not been so kind (the last city to recycle, land of oil, etc) by SNOWING on us...yet again. Okay, we get it...you're mad. Get over it!!!

I have a 12k on Saturday in Canmore, where even as we speak they are experiencing a heavy snowfall warning...10-20 cm expected over the next 24 hours. Now where did I put my snowshoes? Actually, I don't expect it to be bad by Saruday (fingers crossed), and heck, I survived the drive home from Edmonton during the last blizzard. A little spring snow ain't stoppin' us!

Crazy week at work is causing me to be very sleepy and not very weight-watchery (if it isn't a word, I so dub it one now). That being said, I don't think I've completely fallen off the wagon, and I did manage to make and take brekkie and lunch in to work today. I'm now waiting on some moussaka to heat in the oven (snow = comfort food) and then I think an early evening for me. Watch some top model, tidy up a bit (I will have someone in to take care of the babies while I am gone, so the house shouldn't be a complete disaster) and hit the sack nice and early. Getting more sleep was my goal for this week actually, and so far I've failed miserably. It'd be nice to say I accomplished it one night out of the 7.

Later,

No comments: