MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Here we snow again




OMG!!! I do not recall a longer, more frustrating winter than we have received this year. And forty-six years, people...I have forty-six years worth of memories of winters in this city. Argh!!!



I am scheduled to run 23k in this today!! Of course, that means getting out there first, before it gets too packed down and shovelling the walks. I've debated heading to a local indoor track to run, but I really don't relish the idea of running in circles 51 times!!! I'll get very dizzy! And I hate running indoors...no birds, no scenery...okay, no snow, but is it really worth it? I'm going to have some breakfast (egg, thintini and some bacon - trust me, I'll work it off shovelling) and then decide. I may just head out for a short one today - it is almost 11 (enjoyed a little lay-in) and I'd like to bake some cookies to freeze and get myself mentally prepared to return to work tomorrow morning. A long slow run would have me home in time for supper! Which I also have to think about.

My goal for this week is to pack healthy choices for breakfast and lunch every day this week. I was getting very lazy and relying too much on the deli in my building - which is fine, because they don't have a proper kitchen, so nothing is fried and they use only olive oil to cook with. But still...I know what goes into something when I cook it. And it's way cheaper. I don't know how people afford to eat every meal out. Guess they don't buy groceries.

Okay...here I go...really...finishing my coffee and heading out...

Please don't make me!

:(

1 comment:

Hotch Potchery said...

21K? I think every time I have a good run (I managed 5K today) I read your blog and you are doing some INSANE number.

Good for you!