MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Went to bed too late (1ish), coughed all night long until I got up and found some very old cough syrup (expired in 2007), which still managed to help. Then the cats decided I should get up at 5, 5:30, 6, 6:15, 6:45, 7, 7:10...you get the picture. Apparently they were awfully dehydrated (my boy also likes to get his water from the tub...but they're not spoiled!), and my girl, despite have 19 lbs reserve was close to starvation. So I finally got up just after 8, fed them, gave George some water and crawled back in for another hour or so of sleep. Coughing resumed immediately, so I gave up and got up. I really needed the sleep though, as I am scheduled to run 32k today. But wait...something else is amiss. Why are my eyes so gucky and why can I see??? Uh-oh...forgot to take the contacts OUT last night. So, now I have a sore chest/back from coughing, I'm tired from lack of sleep, my eyes are irritated because of massive hours of wearing contacts, I have a headache and there's no hot water or heat in my building!!!

Oy...can I start over, please?

The phone calls start coming in from the other tenants (I am Schneider for my building, if anyone gets the 70's reference), so I make the emergency call to the management company and then the plumber. Gee...a plumber on Easter Sunday...that's not gonna cost a lot, huh?!? Still haven't heard from the plumber yet, but I already decided no run for me today. I have lost all desire and umph.

If the plumber calls or gets here soon, then I'll go for a walk with H. before she has to go to work this afternoon. I bought myself a little ham to cook for dinner, and I think I'll make some biscuits and baked beans to go with. Or I'll just crawl back into bed and wait for the day to start over!

Oh, and on top of all of this...no visit from the Bunny to my house and I've looked everywhere! Chocolate would definitely make this all better...

Happy Easter
:)

No comments: