MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Uh-oh...

This does not bode well...I am supposed to run 23k and as of right now, have absolutely NO desire to even put on my runners. Sigh... I got a good night's sleep, I've eaten a healthy energizing breakfast and here I sit. Just called H. to see if she made it out, and we're heading to the Farmer's market in about 45! Vancouver is in 14 days!!! But it's my first...I want to finish, upright, relatively injury free (nothing broken or the likes) and smiling. It's my first, so who cares what the time is. I'll be getting a feeling for the course and for the distance and that's that. So what if Oprah ran her first in 4:29...she had Bob waking her up and hauling her sorry butt out the door every morning at 6! I don't have a Bob!!! And I let the silliest reasons keep me here...I don't have a matching outfit to run in from home...or everything I do like to wear is at work with my gear there. Next weekend is Canmore, a 12 k, and then if the weather is nice, H. and I will go for a hike on Sunday. That'll help get us both prepared for Van. I think...

Down 3 pounds this week though...told you all that the cold was really good for your core! And while the number on the scale is no where near where I would like it, I'm getting many compliments again about my weight loss. A lady I haven't seen for several months actually grabbed my waist to find out where it went...needless to say, she found out quickly just how ticklish I am!!

So...Farmer's market, home and then I'll see if I have some oomph to run at least a 5k. I can do that...

No comments: