MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday am

Here I sit, waiting for the maintenance dude my building uses to show up, so I can show him the suites that need repairs. However, 10-10:30 is now 10:54!!! I did sleep in a little, and got up, showered, had a coffee, went outside and picked up the trash off my front lawn and hauled some garbage, waiting. I am not good at waiting...

Dad called this morning with another of his cryptic messages. I swear the massive combination of meds and lack of oxygen (let this be a lesson...don't smoke!) has seriously messed with his mind, as he swears that my mother destroyed all of their financial records and now they can't do their taxes. But she feels bad about it (she is showing signs of Alzheimer's, which runs in her family), so I should go and take her for lunch and shopping. How that will help their taxes, I don't know. But I've seen the piles and piles and piles of papers in their office, so I'm pretty sure not everything was destroyed, but I think I'll show up with an organizer and just act like it was buy one, get one free, and hey, for fun, let's clean up the office. Of course, I'm looking at the piles and piles and piles of paper in MY office and thinking the same thing!! Guess I come by it naturally.

It's a lovely day so far here today, so want to take advantage of it. Head off to the farmer's market after maintenance dude leaves (if he ever arrives, that is) and then maybe head out for a nice run or walk. Still blowing and hacking, but the cold appears to be getting weaker, which is good. The cold meds are giving me the shakes, which I do not enjoy, and which make typing a tad difficult!

Okay...it's now after 11. Time to phone maintenance dude and get an ETA.

Later

No comments: