MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Why...

I try to get enough sleep...I eat healthy, trying to avoid processed foods and eat my daily allotment of fibre and vegetables and fruit. I run and walk and take vitamins. Yet here I sit, sicker than a dog!!! Obviously didn't run today. Instead came home early and laid down for a 3 hour nap. I need to kick this out soon, as Vancouver approachs faster daily. Can't miss out on vital training now. Time to kick it into high gear...OJ, vitamin C and Zinc and plenty of rest. Hope to be back on track by the weekend.

Of course, with the number of times that I've blown my nose since this morning, I should be down a good 10 pounds by weigh in tomorrow night! LOL!!

Can't wait for chicken pho tomorrow night...it's just spicy enough that it should shake things up in my sinuses and is just so delicious that is has to be good for me! And we have to have it as many times as we can over the next two weeks as the restaurant is closing for a month starting on the 27th!! Granted, I'm happy they're heading home to Vietnam (hopefully to get more recipes!) but does that mean I have to go without weekly pho for a month?!?! I will go into withdrawel!!!

I can barely keep my eyes open, kids, so I am off to bed. Must floss first (have not missed a day since January 12th - quite a feat for me) and then lights out. It'll be an early day tomorrow, as it's my company's annual easter egg hunt (great prizes for the winners) and instead of mini Crave cupcakes this year, they're serving gourmet hot chocolate, muffins and cookies for breakfast. I want to go in early to help out and I'm also a floor champion, meaning I'm the contact for winners/questions, help with the hunt, etc. And then we get a 4-day weekend! Yahoo... My company doesn't observe Family Day (not every province takes the day in February yet, and our company is very big on what is fair for everyone, not just one) so they give us Easter Monday instead. I don't care...I can always use a vacation day or two in February and get a nice break at Easter time.

Later...

No comments: