MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

Seem to be kicking this cold thing to the curb. Got a relatively good night's sleep (wasn't up every hour on the hour draining sinuses!!), and even managed to sleep in till 9! Man...I remember the days when I used to sleep till 11 or noon...where did those go?? I don't have kids...I don't have any excuse. Sigh...I miss sleeping.

Sipping coffee (1 c espresso w/1 c milk - just the way I like it!), watching some news, getting my banking and finances caught up, and trying to decide if I feel well enough to try a short run. At least it looks like it's going to be a nice day. May have to at least go for a walk, as to not waste the day.

Nothing much else to report...besides the horrific shock of finding our favorite noodle house closed for the weekend last night!! Don't these people know that this is our Thursday night ritual?? Weight Watchers, then noodles - no deviation from the plan! We did find a good alternative though, down by Chinook Centre. Their pho is a little on the spicier side, and the broth isn't nearly as tasty, but still very good. They will do nicely in May when our place is closed for vacation.

Just spent some time chatting with an old friend who lives in Holland (we grew up together, before her family moved back overseas). Same daily struggles, different country. We almost echoed each other talking about weight, exercise, family strive and life in general. Kind of funny.

On that note, Happy Good Friday, get out there and enjoy the day.

1 comment:

Carolin said...

you made me giggle with your comment about WW then noodles! Back in the fall Sunshine and I would go to our "lossing weight the healthy" way pep rallies then as soon as it was done we would pick a new resturant to try out. I did somehow mangage to loss 6 pounds over that period but pretty sure its all back now. Hope the weather is nice this weekend out west. I have a sister that lives out your way. Beautiful city, wish I was there right now.